Posted by DMT EXCEL LIMITED - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED22 Mar 3:41 pmIkeja, Lagos
• Compiles data and operates typewriter or computer in performance of routine clerical duties to maintain business records and reports: Types reports, business correspondence, application forms, shipping tickets, and other material.
• Files records and reports, posts information to records, sorts and distributes mail, answers telephone, and performs similar duties.
• May compute amounts, using adding or calculating machine.
• May type on or from specialized forms and be designated Guest-History Clerk; Storage-Receipt Poster.
• May compile reports and type prescription data on labels in hospital pharmacy and be designated Dispensary Clerk.
• May be designated: Collection-Card Clerk; Motor-Pool Clerk; Order Clerk; Policy-Issue Clerk.
• May operate telex machine to produce records and reports.
• Efficient and pay attention to detail.
• Can use computer software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Are a good communicator.
• Produce neat and well presented work.
• Are discreet - much of the information you will be dealing with will be confidential.
Watch out for: