Posted by Dembal Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 8 Mar 11:11 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
1. Telecommunications managers oversee the installation and maintenance of telecommunication systems. This could require the hands-on work of setting up servers, routers, and modems.
2. Setting up hardware and installing software could also fall under the jurisdiction of a person working in telecommunications management.
3. A manager would also be responsible for working with all departments within an organization in an effort to ensure that the overall system functions to its maximum potential.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Applicant should possess minimum of HND degree.
2. Working experience is added advantage.
3. Applicant should be able to work under less supervision.
4. Applicant should be able to possess good team spirit and effectively.
Watch out for: