Posted by Solomon - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED19 Feb 11:33 amYaba, Lagos
The Senior Accountant will provide accounting
support to the Accounting and Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare Balance Sheet analysis and review
on a monthly and quarterly basis including
cash and investments, Accounts Receivable
and Payables, Other Receivables, Prepaid
Expenses, Accrued Expenses and Other
• Fixed asset analysis and review as well as
processing of fixed asset transactions.
• Capital Lease Accounting.
• Prepare and Analyze monthly and quarterly
royalty accruals and payments.
• Reconcile Intercompany Accounts.
• Reconcile Intangibles and prepare
impairment analysis when necessary.
• Prepare and post various monthly journal
• Assist in the preparation of our Financial
• Perform Quarterly reporting package tie-out.
• Support quarterly reviews and year-end
• Develop Sox Testing requirements for Entity
Level and Process Level controls.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual
• Support ad hoc requests as necessary.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• HND or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or Finance
• Experience with 404 procedures and
• Minimum of 3 years accounting experience
in a public company.
• Experience with JD Edwards preferred.
• Must have good attention to detail and the
ability to meet deadlines.
• Solid understanding of accounting theory,
principles and practices.
• Ability to work collaboratively, with all levels
of management and external agencies.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft
Watch out for: