Posted by Rosemary - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 3 Feb 12:01 pmLekki, Lagos
ADMIRALTY RESOURCE SERVICES
Job Title: Programme Officer 2 (Media)
Contract Term:Part time
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Executive Director
Job Purpose: To deploy and maximize his/her skills in the areas of programme administration, project implementation and business development in respect to Admiralty Resource Services and particularly Marine & Petroleum (M&P) business strategy. Also to deploy intellectual skills to research, writing, editing and promoting M&P and Admiralty Resource Services ‘ARS’ generally. Please note that ‘ARS’ in this JD should be interpreted to mean Admiralty Resource Services and her sister companies.
Programme & Business Development
• Assist in coordinating media relationship.
• Pro-actively stay up to speed on all relevant Marine and Petroleum events.
• Proactively seek and follow up news in our focus thematic areas.
• Contribute articles and news to the on-line and hard copy edition of Marine and petroleum magazine.
• Be involved in the daily e-shots
• Pro-actively promote Marine and Petroleum for adverts, coverage and Profiles.
• Pro-actively identify and network with key corporate affairs contacts in relevant organizations (government and private sector for the purpose of acquiring and disseminating up to date information).
• Implement the M&P business development strategy
• Assist in promoting ARS Conference Services, ARS training programs/Consultancy and the OTL Expo.
• Deploy the use of various social media platform to achieve readership of M&P
• Assist in maintaining a file and records of all official communication clients
• Ensure M&P is present with all necessary paraphernalia at all events
• Assist in confirming invoices and ensuring payment from clients
• Staying up to speed on Maritime and Petroleum industry events.
• Monitoring of M&P websites
• Assist in logistics during conferences and company events
• Assist in facilitation of ARS events (Seminars/conferences).
• Assist in in supervising the necessary logistics for M& P circulation.
• Other responsibilities as the management may deem fit from time to time.
• Research skills and Report writing
• The right attitude
• A Professional disposition
• Excellent work ethics with high productivity.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task with a strong sense of responsibility
• Confident, exercises initiative and ability to work independently
• Must be up to date with the use of social media
Graduate Degree (A minimum of second-class upper division) preferable in the Social Sciences. Additional professional qualification and demonstrated experience is not mandatory but may be considered.
The Candidate must not be more than 28yrs old.
Note: Management will review the job description regularly. The Programme Executive 2 (Media) will develop a detailed itinerary for the proper administration for this job role and share it with the Executive director within 2 weeks of signing his/her contract.
Watch out for: