Posted by Mainstreams Limited VERIFIED25 Sep 11:48 amIlorin East, Kwara
Supports transaction planning and processing efforts to ensure all procurement activities are delivered ive manner without compromising on Quality and Standards, while meeting customer expectations for efficient and effective service delivery.
• Executes procurement plans to support business and operational needs based on requirements stated in the business plans and budgets of individual entities and departments.
• Ensures the needs of requests are pro-actively identified and met takes appropriate actions by handling request orders, supporting tendering/bid management processes, contract negotiation, price management, service delivery, vendor management and communication efforts with suppliers.
• Supports procurement contract negotiation efforts as may be required from time to time with supervision, negotiates favorably basic vendor agreements.
• Works to effectively remove any obstacles to ensure optimal delivery of services to the highest standards thereby achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce costs
• Create integrated processes among Operations, Procurement, Logistics and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process
• Carries out vendors’ performance appraisal with support
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of HND in any related discipline.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment .
• Good Communicator both oral and written
• Ability to plan and organise work schedule and work within tight timelines
• Cultivate productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
• Analytic to approach in problem solving.
• Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Method of Application
Applicant Must Reside In Ilorin,Lagos
Watch out for: