For sale by Chris Chinonso VERIFIED15 Apr 8:25 pmSurulere, Lagos
These unique omega 3 fatty acids provide a number of impressive health benefits.
1. Lowers level of bad Cholesterol (LDL) in the body.
2. Improved Heart Health: One study at the Mayo Clinic reported that if a person has a heart attack and also has high levels of omega-3 fatty acids in his body, the risk of dying immediately after the attack is dramatically reduced!
3. Decreases Platelet Stickiness: this is important in the case of stroke and stroke risk,
4. Blood pressure reductions
5. Improved Joint Pain in both cases of Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
6. Brain Function is improved which has great implications in cases of depression, age related decline as well as Alzheimer's.
7. Aids in Weight Loss as we now know that omega 3 fatty acids are less likely to be stored as fat than unhealthy fats.
8. As a powerful anti-inflammatory, it is helpful for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, as well as asthma and psoriasis.
9. Salmon oil is also known to prevent prostate cancer.
10. There have been positive reports in reducing the risk of breast cancer.
11. Another of salmon oil benefits is the reduction of pain caused by menstrual cramps.
12. Helps improve visions by preventing dry eyes.
13. Lowers risk of age-related hearing loss.
Please visit, www.healthfromtheroots.blogspot.com.ng for additional information
Watch out for: