Posted by KASSTUL BREWERY-VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 7:22 amAgege, Lagos
A manufacturing company is looking to hire two Maintenance Engineers for their Operation in Lagos and other states in the South West.
Job Summary Details:
• Routine facility maintenance duties including plant electrical infrastructure, water systems, Capping Head, Conveyor installation, electric motors and all related MONO AND SINGLE BLOCK machine equipments including electric motor and compressed air systems.
• Develop monitoring systems which will evaluate the health of facility maintenance for 24/7 operations.
• Ensures operation of analytical equipment by calibrating equipment; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Plant project work including assisting with implementation of corporate projects, assisting with data collection initiatives as it relates to corporate requests and executing plant task assignments in the areas that are in need of evaluation and task corrective action.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two to three year experience in simillar role.
- Extensive knowledge of a full featured multi-station monoblock and semi automatic water bottling that is equipped with an assortment of washing and filling systems, control panel systems, pumps, capping equipment and electrical controls.
ABILITIES and SKILLS:
- Establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and originality.
- Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
SEND CV IF INTERESTED.
Watch out for: