Posted by Mark Morise - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 1:28 pmIkeja, Lagos
MAGMORE HOSPITAL SERVICE LIMITED
Magmore Hospital Services Limited started operations in October, 2010 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Lagos. We decided to change the face of health care by raising the standard of health care delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
• Characterize the color, consistency and clarity of biological specimens or reagents.
• Employ a clinical grade binocular microscope to discriminate among fine differences in structure and color (hue, shading, and intensity) in microscopic specimens.
• Read and comprehend (English) text, numbers and graphs displayed in print and on a video monitor.
• Move freely and safely about a laboratory.
• Perform moderately taxing continuous physical work, often requiring prolonged sitting over several hours.
• Reach laboratory bench tops and shelves, patients lying in hospital beds or patients seated in specimen collection furniture.
• Maneuver phlebotomy equipment to collect laboratory specimens from patients.
• Control laboratory equipment (i.e., pipettes, inoculating loops, test tubes) and adjust instruments to perform laboratory procedures.
• Manipulate an electronic keyboard (i.e., IBM computer keyboard) to operate laboratory
• Candidates should possess relevant qualification in field Medical Laboratory.
• Both entry and experience are allowed.
• Good communication skill.
Application Closing Date:
17th of March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application along with CV's
Watch out for: