Posted by Dembal Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 9 Feb 5:42 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
• Interview job applicants.
• Conduct orientation programmes for new employees.
• Administer salaries and determine leave entitlements.
• Be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions.
• Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management.
• Maintain management information systems (manual or computerised).
• Locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements.
• Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment.
• Review and answer correspondence.
• Provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
• Able to supervise others.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Aptitude for working with computers.
• Good organisation skills.
Watch out for: