Posted by TADAN GAINKAT COMPANY - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED27 Jan 2:45 pmAmuwo Odofin, Lagos
Human Resource Officers at Tadan Gainkat (Chartered Management/Security Consultants)
Tadan Gainkat was incorporated in July 1990 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. Tadan Gainkat was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), with Business registration number BN 173016. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation. Tadan Gainkat provides exclusive and dedicated physical security and investigative solutions nationwide. We are uniquely qualified to provide you with a security solution customized to meet your specific needs.
We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property.
• working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
• promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
• liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
• recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
• developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
• preparing staff handbooks
• advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• undertaking regular salary reviews
• negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
• administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
• interpreting and advising on employment law
• dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
• developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
• planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Should have at least 2.2 in social sciences and management courses.
• Business awareness and management skills;
• IT and numeracy skills.
• Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
• Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment policy.
• Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
• Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
• Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
Method of Application
All interested and qualified applicants should send their resume to EMAIL
Application closing date
27th February, 2016.
Watch out for: