Posted by DMT EXCEL LIMITED VERIFIED10 Jun 11:57 amIkeja, Lagos
• Identify, develop and close key sales opportunities
• Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate new markets.
• Build and sustain business relationships and manage each client account for maximum profit and revenue growth.
• Oversee sales strategy, market analysis and competitor activity
• Develop and execute a marketing plan and relevant strategies targeted at achieving the Company's strategic objectives.
• Develop and manage annual sales and operating budgets; regularly monitor performance against budget parameters and key performance indices/metrics, highlighting issues for Management attention.
• Identify market opportunities so they can be addressed through appropriate integrated marketing and sales activities; conduct market research
• Provide up to date information on market planning, analysis and product selection to assist the decision making process. Periodic management reports should highlight market potential, forecasts, competitive analysis, product marketing needs, promotional strategies.
• Plan new product launches, promote new and existing programs and initiatives; develop budgets/cost estimates; produce promotional literature for presentations/exhibitions/trade shows.
• Facilitate the creation, implementation, & effectiveness of marketing programs/ advertising campaigns & other promotional activities.
• Represent the Company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other special events
• Responsible for all publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogs, exhibits, awards, sponsorships and website management for the Company
• Initiate, develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners e.g. agencies and suppliers.
• Understand clients' needs and work closely with the Project Manager to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction; conduct customer surveys.
• Liaison between Company and clients must align requirements of both parties to ensure optimal business results.
• Ensure invoicing and collection of monies from clients is timely and accurate.
• Research and analyse business improvement opportunities based on economic, commercial, technical and financial considerations.
• Provide sales and training support to field sales force.
• Supervise, motivate and manage the performance, career development and welfare of the Sales Team
Qualifications and Requirements
• 1st degree in Marketing/Economics/Business, MBA is an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years accounts management experience in business related field, IT, telecoms, etc.
• Proven track record of successful sales in related field
• Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies
• Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans.
• Comprehensive knowledge of market research and sales forecasting principles and methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting
• Ability to compile and analyze statistical data, draw inferences, and prepare strategic and operational reports and recommendations.
• Skill in organizing resources, analyzing and solving problems, establishing priorities, and making evaluative judgments.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Knowledge of computer (Microsoft) applications/internet.
• Ability to give oral and written presentations, including Power Point.
• Ability to negotiate and facilitate conflict resolution.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects & deadlines simultaneously.
• Attention to detail required.
Watch out for: