For sale by HSE PROFESSIONALs & TRAININGs VERIFIED 2 Apr 12:54 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
GET CERTIFIED TO BE A COMPETENT & QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL SAFETY PRACTITIONER;
In this Course, Participants Will Learn How To Identify, Analyze And Evaluate Company's/Organisation Safety & Health (HSE) Program With The Advent of the Systems Approach to Safety Management.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS:
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (Basic) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
2. Why Concern For Accidents?
3. Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act And Unsafe Conditions/Accident Prevention Measures
4. HSE Policies, Rules And Regulations/HSE Procedures
5. Definition And Concept Of Defensive Driving
6. Definition of Terms of Defensive Driving and Journey Management System.
7. Journey Management System & Journey Management Violations
8. Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
9. Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
10. Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (Proficiency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Key Elements of A Health And Safety Management System
2. Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit To Work System/PTW Certificate and Responsibilities Under The PTW Work System
7. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
9. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes Of Fire
ADVANCE HSE LEVEL – 3: (Competency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Ergonomics For General Health And Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects Management Process
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix and Hazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues and Environmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and Pollution Control
8. Environmental Effects Of Air Pollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of Oil Spills
10. Waste Management and Principles of Waste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept and Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Health and Environmental Management Plan
General HSE Level – 1 & 2 (Basic & Proficiency Course):
DATE: APRIL 7th, 2017
Advance HSE Level – 3 (Competency Course) :
DATE: APRIL 8TH, 2017
GENERAL HSE- 1&2 – N9, 950 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials etc.)
ADVANCE HSE - 3 – N14999 (includes certificate, training, registration, soft copy course materials etc.)
VENUE: Oshodi, Lagos...
Watch out for: