Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 9:11 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing building operations and services. Analyzes utility bills and energy output, allocates office space to departments, purchases equipment, and maintains appearance of building.
• Allocate parking spaces and decals.
• Take pictures of employees and visitors for employee IDs and visitor badges.
• Purchase insurance coverage for building.
• Inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed.
• Oversee printing and reproduction services.
• Management telecommunications, including installation of a telecommunications systems.
• Allocate office space.
• Supervise renovations and additions.
• Oversee groundskeeping.
• Transport, dispose of, or relocate office equipment and furniture.
• Supervise custodial staff.
• Evaluate and adjust energy expenditures.
• Install greener appliances and fixtures to reduce energy output.
• Advise staff on how to reduce utility bills.
• Organize meeting and lounge spaces.
• Ensure beverage and refreshment stands are adequately stocked and maintained.
• Maintain vendor relationships.
• Perform facility plant equipment obsolescent planning, budgeting and replacement.
• Perform environmental hazard management/planning and remediation.
• Ensure roofs and elevators have updated inspections.
• Implement programs and provide leadership
Watch out for: