Posted by Greatview Resources- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 1 Feb 6:15 pmOshodi, Lagos
• Plan, design and supervise major renovations, remodeling and additions.
• Prepare construction documents, write specifications, review bid documents.
• Work with clients to determine interior architecture needs including determining space utilization and fabric and colour selections of wall, floor, and window coverings.
• Maintain illustrative materials on available products and materials for selection by the client
• Meet with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
• Review interior needs with sales representatives and vendors to determine who can provide the best service.
• Procure furnishings, materials and equipment.
• Prepare proposals for design work including sketches and costs estimates for labour, equipment, and materials.
• Prepare final designs and specifications within budgetary restrictions. Helps estimate complex interior projects.
• Perform necessary drafting work for projects. Performs related work as required.
Work Experience and Job Qualifications
• Hands-on interior design knowledge.
• Experience of using 3D tools - Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup. AutoCAD etc.
• Good free hand drawing ability
• Good Presentation Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design or any related field. Alternatively in-depth experience of the interior design and architecture industries
Watch out for: