Posted by mayseg VERIFIED 8 Nov 12:09 amLekki, Lagos
Duty manager duties:
Duty Managers typically handle the security, customer
service and some management concerns of the organization.These managers oversee
the maintenance and overall safety procedures of the
premise. Managers often liaise or meet with other executives or managers.
They work long hours that are dictated by the responsibilities they have.
A Duty Manager usually performs many of the following
• Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service
• Making sure customers are happy with the service and products
• Delegating duties
• Assisting store managers
• Helping to implement store policies
• Routing sales productivity reports to staff
• Motivating employees
• Handling cash and end of day checking
• Managing store cleanliness and organization
• Dealing with customer complaints and issues.
Qualifications: BSc HND ND
Watch out for: