Posted by primefuture- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED10 Mar 9:01 amIru/Victoria Island, Lagos
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
• Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
• Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
• Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
• Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
• Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
• Minimum of SSCE
• Service & support/helpdesk experience would be an advantage
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
Mode of Application:
Applicants should forward their CV or names, numbers and qualifications to the mail box below or to the number provided.
NOTE: Applicants must be residents in Lagos.
Watch out for: