Posted by Omosuyi Omolade - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED22 Jan 8:55 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
- Prepare equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading papers into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
- Stars operations by entering commands.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
- Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions ; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Processing, Data Center Experience, Informing others, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Independence, Productivity, Confidentiality Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Problem Solving.
B.Sc / HND in Computer Science.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their cv or names and phone number to the above Email Address.
NB- Applicant must be a Lagos resident.
Watch out for: