Posted by Dembal Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 6 Feb 9:26 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
• Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
• Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
• Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
• Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
• Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
• Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
• Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
• Keeping staff safe;
• Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
• Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
• Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
• Applicant should possess minimum of ND degree as qualification.
• Professional courses are additional.
• Applicant should be able to work effectively under less supervision.
• Must be diligent and industrious.
• Must possess a good leadership attitude
Watch out for: