Posted by obata taye nancy - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED25 Jan 12:20 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Representative Skills and Qualifications:Bsc/HND
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
Application:Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to the above email
Watch out for: