Posted by CHINEDU VERIFIED31 Jul 6:12 amAmadi Flaf, Port Harcourt
We are a national leading innovative resource establishment. A pioneering leader in this sector with over 15,000 resource delivery simultaneously. this is just the beginning of how we have grown in the last 15 years. The platform of choice to continue the ground-breaking achievement
.we focused on 3 main cash flows
3.life support services
Vision and Core Value
We are far from where we want to be, but we have absolute faith in the right team to get there. We are 'manufacturer' in our own right, since at every point we have always built something....something new and that takes on the market.
With an extremely lean culture focused on teamwork, attention to quality, work pace, work ethic, continuous improvement, problem solving ability, job fit motivation, communication, integrity).
We are now trying a build an even bigger team, to cultivate our culture. The expectation for this role would be a candidate that will support the overall goal of building the right teams to achieve the following:
• Partner with Company Founder to understand and develop the desired company culture
• Develop strategies to attract the best talent to support the company vision, short term and long term
• Understand market HR/talent trends to build great HR systems and structures that do not depend on individuals
• Find opportunities within HR teams of company partners such as Resellers, to influence company culture through service delivery
• Ensure tools are in place for organisational change if the company strategic goals changes
• Provide mentoring and coaching to associates to ensure engagement in company goals at all times
• Continually identify strengths and weaknesses of partnets for dynamic team structure organisation and retain or develop strong key talent
• Enable adequate succession planning and training to keep employees constantly motivated
• Work with Company Leaders and all employees to create a positive working environment free of negativity
• Execute a leadership in recruitment needs and performance management
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Secondary school educated, not more than 3 years office experience if only secondary school educated
• Some form of basic HR qualification, in the absence of HND or Bachelors
• Not more than 1 year experience in HR post NYSC
• Not more than 2 years working experience in an office environment in total
• Some experience in HRM toolkit and HR IT system
• Fluency and eloquence in English reading and writing
• Languages: English
• Ability to understand and contribute strategic goals and objective
• Some exposure to customer service environment
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply; however, priority will be given to candidates who meet the above Profile requirements.
Interested Candidates should kindly forward your bio data with above subject HR Business Growth executive....
Watch out for: