Posted by Loveth - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED22 Jan 1:27 pmOjo, Lagos
Business Development Executive job description.
A Business Development Executive works to generate new business for a company. They are experienced sales professionals who use their skills and experience to the best advantage of the company. These executives are good at handling multiple clients and have very good customer relations skills.
A Business Development Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Making cold calls
• Identifying new leads
• Promoting products
• Performing follow up duties
• Managing clients
• Attending meetings, training sessions and seminars
• Providing feedback to managers
• Researching market trends
• Meeting targets
• Time management
• Presentation and communication
• Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
• Being thorough and motivated
• Information technology Organization.
Watch out for: