Posted by Smilesprc - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED19 Feb 9:52 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
• The Business Strategy and Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
• We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
• Lead/coordinate senior cross-functional teams to implement strategy for Africa - developing recommendations and driving them through to implementation.
• Define, structure and execute major initiatives - developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
• Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to senior leadership teams.
• Manage the delivery of the core planning processes - including annual planning and business updates.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• HND/BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in a similar cross functional analytical project management role.
• Experience at a leading consulting firm, or equivalent project management experience in a high-growth technology firm
• Experience working in Africa, and good knowledge of the African business environment and Internet ecosystem
• Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
• Good networker and influencer, with interpersonal skills, able to work across various Google functions
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate with technical teams
Watch out for: