For sale by Austin Iyke VERIFIED14 Oct 10:20 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
Aufmevic Nigeria Limited(RC. 449967) is a well known installer of American Concrete Stamp Floor in Nigeria. Concrete floor stamping is a uniquely designed floor polished with chemical agents to give your residing environment an attractive look.
Over the years, we have put smiles on many Nigerians homes, churches, estates, and environment through our environmental beautification agenda.This is all we do and we do it very well. In fact, we enjoy being concrete artisans and creatively working with our customers in constructing beautiful decorative concrete and stamped concrete surfaces. However, we won't compromise our focus on quality.Your satisfaction is our priority.
Stamped concrete floor is your perfect choice for sidewalks, driveways, walkways, retaining walls or decking around pools, basements & Interior Floors etc. Whether you’re looking to remodel an entire area or simply replace an old floor, concrete stamping and staining is the perfect way to add value and beauty to your home.
We provide superior service at low, inexpensive prices you can afford. We've steadily built a reputation as the best concrete floor stamping company with the best stamped concrete floor installers in Nigeria. With techniques, methodology and Engineers trained in Turkey, our stamped, stained, and decorative American concrete stamp floor overlays will leave your home or environment smiling with attraction.
Yes we are used to interlocking or paving stones but do you know that Stamped Concrete Floors offers the following :
1. Unlimited design possibilities in patterns and colors.
2. Far better aesthetics
3. Excellent longevity and performance.
4. Less maintenance and nuisance, no algae growth, no weeds popping up, no depressions due to collapsed base. Only polish every 5years to keep the glittering effect.
5. Ability to customize. You can stamp your Company logo, favorite pets and flower on the floor.
6. Interestingly you can upgrade an existing ordinary concrete floor or one with Paving stones to a Stamped Concrete Floor.
MORE ABOUT US?
Watch out for: