Posted by Comfort - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED19 Jan 9:18 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
1) Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
2) Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
3) File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
4) Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5) Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
6) Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
Watch out for: