Posted by Delightful Nig. Plc- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 8 Mar 8:22 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
1. Business managers oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
2. Business managers might also develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies.
3. Managers also ensure workers have the resources to complete their work.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT:
1. Applicant should possess a minimum of HND degree in business management to qualify for a position as a business manager.
2. Business managers must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to direct employees and lead the department.
3. Managers are also problem solvers, who work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent a department or company from reaching its goals.
4. Working experience is added advantage.
Watch out for: