Posted by Brinkles Global Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 11:10 pmSurulere, Lagos
Admin Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures..
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• * Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Consults with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
• Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services,
equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
• Supervises the revision of rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policy.
• May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or
• Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
• Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and
• Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of
Skills and Qualifications:
• Tracking Budget Expenses,
• Staffing, Quality Management,
• Managing Processes, Organization,
• Communication Processes,
• Disciplining Employees,
• Motivating Others,
• Promoting Process Improvement,
• Reporting Skills
• Bachelor Degree in Finance/Administration/Accounting/Business.
• Professional qualifications (Accounting, Admin or Management Certification) desirable.
Note : Applicants must reside in Lagos.
Watch out for: