Posted by Mark Morise - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED26 Jan 7:13 amMushin, Lagos
MAGMORE HOSPITAL SERVICE LIMITED
Magmore Hospital Services Limited started operations in October, 2010 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Lagos. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
• preparing accounts and budget information.
• developing and managing financial systems.
• advising on, developing and managing financial policies
• preparing reports, business plans. commentaries and financial statements.
• controlling income and expenditure.
• liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients.
• undertaking financial administration.
• auditing accounts.
• Candidate Requirements
• Minimum of a HND
• 2 years experience in a similar role
• Experience managing and leading a team
• Experience sourcing and negotiating finance with lending institutions
• Quickbooks or similar accounting software experience essential
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirement to the email given.
Applications submission deadline: 24th March, 2016.
Watch out for: