For sale by Idems Ifeanyi VERIFIED21 Nov 12:05 pmOdi Olowo/Ojuwoye, Lagos
1. Understand lifelong career planning and management.
2. Be prepared to successfully match employer expectations in the “new world of work,” including skills, job search strategies, and self‐ management.
3. Communicate a job search target and focus their job search activities to support that target.
4. Understand the importance of setting and accomplishing goals.
5. Describe their work skills, interests, and values, and match them with occupations that fit those criteria.
6. Consider how to fill skill gaps with education and work‐based learning.
7. Understand how to communicate appropriately with employers through their appearance, correspondence, job search strategies, and behaviours.
Watch out for: