Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED13 Feb 9:27 amIkeja, Lagos
Responsible for using software languages and other tools to create Web applications. Delivers on the technical aspects of websites.
• Create the technical aspects of websites.
• Support existing infrastructure.
• Develop new technologies.
• Determine site's users.
• Develop graphic design.
• Confer with the client to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
• Collect text documents and images.
• Oversee production and implementation.
• Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys.
• Organize content.
• Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
• Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users.
• Create Intranets.
• Maintain existing web applications.
• Test web applications units and systems.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
• Develop external web portals.
• Build applications and services for the Web.
• Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
• Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
Watch out for: