Posted by Mainstreams Limited VERIFIED25 Sep 11:49 amOshodi, Lagos
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organise and maintain inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
• OND/HND/BSc./MSc. in business administration, supply chain, sciences, engineering, logistics or any other related field.
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
• Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and learning new skills.
• Sound and analytic mind.
• Excellent team players.
• Must be ready to work in any part of the country & overseas.
• Corps members can also apply.
Watch out for: