Posted by Enyxcom Consult Ltd VERIFIED12 Sep 11:23 amIru/Victoria Island, Lagos
1) Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
2) Collect payments from customers.
3) Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
4) Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
5) Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
6) Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
7) Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
8) Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
9) Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
Applicants should possess a minimum of OND in any related field with experience.He/she should possess good communication and strong moral skills.
Watch out for: