Posted by Digitronics Computers - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED20 Jan 11:33 amKosofe, Lagos
1) Stretch webbing and fabric, using webbing stretchers.
2) Collaborate with interior designers to decorate rooms and coordinate furnishing fabrics.
3) Maintain records of time required to perform each job.
4) Pick up and deliver furniture.
5) Repair furniture frames and refinish exposed wood.
6) Attach bindings or apply solutions to edges of cut material to prevent raveling.
8) Attach fasteners, grommets, buttons, buckles, ornamental trim, and other accessories to covers or frames, using hand tools.
9) Build furniture up with loose fiber stuffing, cotton, felt, and/or foam padding to form smooth rounded surfaces.
Minimum of WASSCE
At least 2 years experience
30th March 2016
Watch out for: