Posted by Oakspring Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED29 Jan 8:44 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
1. Applies liquid or paste ink to printing rollers or printing pad on machine, using applicator.
2. Flips switch or depresses pedal to start machine that automatically prints information on tags or material.
3. Observes printed tags or material during start-up for defects, such as crooked lines, blurred print, or off-centered printing, and turns knobs or repositions printing plate, using hand tools, to adjust machine.
4. Removes printed material from delivery end of machine.
5. May turn crank to print information on tags or material.
1. Working experience is an added advantage
2. Attention to Details
3. Team working skills
5. Minimum of OND
APPLICANT SHOULD SEND C.V TO THE EMAIL ABOVE
Watch out for: