Posted by Delightful Nig. Plc - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED24 Jan 3:38 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Typical work activities
Day-to-day activities may include:
• preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
• marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
• researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
• selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
• preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations;
• managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
• undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
• communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events;
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT:
• Applicant should possess minimum of OND degree.
• Working experience is added advantage.
• Should have team spirit and be able to work under less supervision.
Watch out for: