Posted by Brassfield Consult VERIFIED 7 May 8:00 pmYaba, Lagos
Basic Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below: Bachelors Degree in Information Systems; Computer Science; Computer Engineering; Mathematics or equivalent degree with 6 years experience or Masters Degree with 4 years experience is required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in administering UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
• Minimum of 2year experience performing Information Assurance duties on a DoD system
• Experience with network administration
• Must have an interim Secret Clearance to start and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration: • DoD 8570 compliance (valid Security CE certification and OS class completion is desired • Knowledge of programming • Knowledge of networking for computer systems • Automated software deployment systems
Watch out for: