Posted by Enabled Business Solutions Limited - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED11 Feb 8:18 amLekki, Lagos
- Apply the principles of accounting within an assigned area of accounting or group or accounts.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Compile financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Preparation of financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries.
- Analyse and interprets accounting records for use by management.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
HND/ BSC in any relevant Discipline.
Years of Experience is added advantage.
Application Deadline is 29th of February, 2016
Watch out for: