Posted by Delightful Nig. Plc - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 6 Feb 9:34 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
1. Applicant should possess minimum of SSCE result.
2. Applicant must be dependable.
3. Must possess the sense of safety management.
4. Must be trustworthy and reliable.
Watch out for: