Posted by WHYTE CLEON LIMITED - VERIFIED SELLER VERIFIED 8 Mar 11:44 pmIkeja, Lagos
Our client is one of the premier security companies in Nigeria with over 3,000 staff. With operational experience of over 40 years and 18 branches across the country, our client currently serves various institutions and organizations in over 500 locations nationwide. Our Client is well established to carry out security and related services in and outside Nigeria with Head Office located in Lagos.
Due to expansion and modernization, we require the services of individuals who are confident, energetic, reliable, hardworking with a great sense of integrity, flexible, adaptable, have good interpersonal skills, able to multitask with excellent organizational and communication skills to fill the following position.
You are expected to be reliable, hardworking with a great sense of integrity. Your responsibility will encompass the following;
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
The following qualifications are required;
-A first degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) or any equivalent institute I.e. for secretaries.
- Age 27 – 40
-Must possess at least 5-10 years’ work experience.
The remuneration package is very competitive and in line with the Industry standards. In addition, you will have excellent career advancement opportunity to take on a larger role and responsibility.
How to apply:
Interested and Competent Individuals should apply by clicking the apply via button.
28th of March,2016
Please visit our website to apply for the position Secretary Needed:
Watch out for: