Posted by Brassfield Consult VERIFIED19 Dec 6:30 amIru/Victoria Island, Lagos
Support the sales and marketing team with pre and post sales activities in the field. These activities will include but are not limited to new customer training, clinical applications training and practice development with an emphasis on marketing the company’s procedure within their customer’s aesthetic medical practice.
• Conduct routine visits with our client’s customers to provide clinical applications and marketing support to ensure best practices and successful practice integration of the company’s technology and procedure.,
• Increase the number of procedures and transducer utilization within the aesthetic practice
• Participate in medical conferences and trade shows promoting the company and its products.
• The candidate will be responsible for bringing the company's knowledge to the field and for collecting customer feedback in order to improve the customer’s experience and company’s products.
• This position is a key liaison between the company and the customer.
• An academic degree is required.
• Demonstrated experience in an aesthetic medical practice is preferred.
• Biological/technical support/clinical applications/marketing background.
• Friendly, open-minded, excellent communication, presentation and training skills.
• Customer–oriented approach is desired.
• Language: English – mandatory. Others - advantage
ABUJA RESIDENTS ONLY.
Watch out for: