Posted by Encore Jobs MEMBER19 Feb 11:07 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Our client, a Leading Bank in Nigeria requires the services of Sales Executives.
* Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge
must have OND/HND/B.Sc with a minimum of Lower Credit and Second Class Lower respectively and not be more than 32 years.
Candidate must have at least 4 years Sales Experience and be able to speak at least one Nigerian Language
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their CVS via the ' apply here tab' using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application deadline: 31st March, 2016.
Watch out for:
Recruiting and Human Resources Management