Posted by DIGITAL - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED28 Mar 5:36 amLagos Mainland, Lagos
Applicant should forward their CV
Responsible for supporting sales staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Follows up with customers, completes orders, and processes sales leads.
• Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
• Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
• Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
• Process sales data and progress reports.
• Follow up on sales leads.
• Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team.
• Answer questions about product or warranties.
• Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
• Promote and sell products and services.
• Explain promotional offers.
• Maintain client database.
• Make PowerPoint presentations for sales staff.
• Arrange meetings and conference rooms.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Handle billing issues.
• Organize events, conferences, and other meetings.
• Ensure all client information is correct.
• Attend trade shows to promote products.
• Resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices.
• Track sales expenses.
• Analyze sales reports.
• Conduct customer-focused seminars.
• Complete quarterly sales meeting data, templates, and presentations.
Watch out for: