Posted by Dembal Consult - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED25 Jan 4:09 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
Receptionist Job Duties:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
1.Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, 2.Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles
3. Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management.
4. Applicant should possess minimum of OND degree.
Watch out for: