Posted by Sunday Mark - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 10:59 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Professionally administer all incoming calls.
• Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly .
• Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company website and other related information.
• Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
• Maintains and routes publications.
• Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner .
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Open and close visitor area (locking doors, closing blinds, turning off lights) .
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents .
• Perform a variety of clerical duties .
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and skills,
• Minimum of a National Diploma in any discipline.
• Proven working experience in similar roles
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
• Applicants must reside in Lagos.
Watch out for: