Posted by KASSTUL BREWERY - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED23 Jan 7:24 amAgege, Lagos
Quality Assurance, Quality Control (QA/QC)
A manufacturing company is looking to hire a Quality Assurance, Quality Control (QA/QC) Analyst for their Operation in Lagos. Candidate should have a minimum of two year experience in similar role.
The QA/QC Analyst is responsible for following up with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality System in line with good quality management principles. The Quality Assurance, Quality Control Analyst is responsible for the implementation and development of procedures to conform with Government regulations.
The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Develop and maintain the QA Plan and existing Manual.
- Follow up QA Procedures implementation.
- Communicate to respective team the QA System and monitor the implementation.
- Identify non conformances and take preventive and corrective actions.
- Lead non-conformance investigation with the relevant departments.
- Promote to the team initiatives related to Quality Management
- Assist in setting yearly Quality Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Performs QA/QC Checks, audits and reviews
- Manage the continuous Quality training, assessment and human factors of the staff
- Maintain the Quality file system
- And other duties as assigned by the Group Managing Director, GMD
The QA/QC Engineer must be able to meet these minimum qualifications to successfully fulfill the essential responsibilities and accountabilities of the position.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: - Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field. HOLDERS OF OND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE SHOULD ALSO APPLY.
- Candidate should have a minimum of three year experience in simillar role.
- Extensive knowledge of NAFDAC, SON, MAN requirements, rules and regulations.
ABILITIES and SKILLS:
- Establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and originality.
- Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
Watch out for: