Posted by SGG - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 3 Mar 6:33 pmIkeja, Lagos
Your title for this internship will be Public Relations Trainee. You will be working with our PR Manager and plan the marketing strategy all done remotely in a virtual environment. This will mainly consist of initial research to gather data from clients PR departments and populating the Customer Relations Management (CRM) database. In addition you will be communicating with the PR departments of the best consumer tech companies.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in many areas of the public relations industry and can lead to a full time position. We look forward to hearing from you!
You will learn:
- How to assist in the development process and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- How to interact with internal departments to carry out scheduling, monitoring of account activities, and using a Customer Relations Management (CRM) database to keep track of all events automatically
- How to maintain up-to-date PR client records
- Style, pose and communications techniques used by public relations professionals
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and develop connections via written, oral and visual media
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Creative, flexible, and polished soft skills (you will be communicating with the top PR people in the tech industry)
- Accurate data entry and computer literate (emails, uploading/downloading files, MS Office, access to company remotely (you will get training for all these areas)
- Critical Thinking
Watch out for: