Posted by smoothtechvalue- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED13 Mar 6:50 pmIkeja, Lagos
• Develop and manage departmental budgets and/or business plans for Business Improvement.
• Provide leadership to Business Improvement project managers.
• Act as key organizational interface regarding all internal projects related to business enhancing initiatives; this includes managing summary level information as well as budget and schedule forecasts.
• Leverage substantial latitude to develop policies/programs for area of responsibility and to forecast their impact.
• Successfully define and manage work flows, jobs, organizational structure and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
• Develop and implement programs to expand the knowledge and value of all Business Improvement team members; including formal training, informal training and career planning / career development.
• Guide complex internal projects in a dynamic, fast paced, opportunity rich environment.
• Ensure quality in all relevant documentation.
• Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to maintain a high level of transparency throughout Business Improvement and the broader organization.
• Identify internal “value based” project opportunities aimed to increase company value, reduce cost, and increase efficiency or effectiveness.
• Communicate with internal customers on project status and updates.
• Communicate with external customers on customer specific / site-specific topics, both face-to-face and through remote methods.
• Motivate team to create value and to earn the resulting customer satisfaction & loyalty.
• Contribute to the success of the entire Business Performance team.
1. Strong organization and project management skills
2. Utilize project management software and methodologies
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
4. Lead, direct and motivate project team
5. Analyze complex business requirements
6. Develop and maintain documentation
7. Maintain effective working relationships
8. Make decisions proactively in a timely manner
9. Travel to various sites as needed
Two years of experience as a Business Analyst 4;
Two years of experience as a Project Manager 1;
Four years of experience in leading IT systems development or implementation projects and a bachelor's degree;
An equivalent combination of experience and training that includes four years of experience in leading IT systems development or implementation projects.
Watch out for: