Posted by Rosemary - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 3 Feb 12:00 pmLekki, Lagos
Job Title: Programme Officer 2
Contract Term: Full time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Executive Director
Job Purpose: To deploy and maximize his/her skills in assisting in programme administration, project implementation, business management/development (especially as it pertains to Admiralty Resource Services ‘ARS’). Please note that ‘ARS’ in this JD should be interpreted to mean Admiralty Resource Services and all her sister companies.
• Be actively involved in the detailed administration of ARS projects as may be assigned by management from time to time.
• Be actively involved in the project implementation of all ARS projects.
• Assist in developing and implementing programs for OTL Africa Downstream Ltd,Gte
• Act as an assistant contact officer for ARS for the purpose of promoting all ARS business concerns in line with company guidelines
• Pro-actively assist in promoting the service of ARS Conference Services
• Pro-actively assist in promoting ARS Training Programs/Consultancy and particularly the OTL Expo following management’s guidelines.
• Pro-actively assist in promoting Marine & Petroleum Magazine (M&P) on-line/print edition for adverts, interviews and coverage of industry events.
• Implement new business development modules and strategies as provided by management.
• Assist in the on-site facilitation of ARS events (Seminars/conferences)
• Strong administrative support for ARS Conference services and all ARS events including OTL and events by ARS conference services
• Assist in routine capture a, report and update of data. Including but not limited to calls, emails, hard copy letters
• Assist in proper physical and E-Filling and Documentation especially of programmes you are directly involved with
• Routine periodic reports (daily, weekly , monthly or after each project)
These duties are in addition to what management may determine from time to time.
• The right attitude
• A Professional disposition
• Excellent work ethics with high productivity.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Strong customer care, networking and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task with a strong sense of responsibility
• Confident, initiative and ability to work independently
• Strong administrative skill
A Graduate Degree preferably in Law or the Social Sciences. (A minimum of second-class upper division).
(Demonstrated experience and additional professional qualification is not mandatory but will be considered)
Note: Management will review the job description regularly.
The Programme Officer will develop a detailed periodic itinerary for the proper administration for this job role and share it with the Executive director within 2 weeks of signing his/her contract.
Watch out for: