Posted by Maxglobal Resource - VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED 8 Feb 5:15 pmLagos Mainland, Lagos
• Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils.
• Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
• Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings.
• coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
• Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools.
• Working with parents and school governors to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
•Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
•Minimum of OND.
•Must have enthusiasm for the subjects you teach.
•Must have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues.
•Must have a strong commitment to equal opportunities.
•Must have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative.
•Must have creative ideas to inspire the children.
•Must have the ability to organise and manage time.
•Must have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour.
•Must have excellent communication skills.
•Must have patience and a good sense of humour.
.Candidates should forward their cv with address and phone number via email
Watch out for: