For sale by OLADIMEJI PETER TAIWO - VERIFIED SELLER VERIFIED21 Jan 1:46 pmAgege, Lagos
The Like New Used Pride Jazzy Select power wheelchair is a favorite among customers for indoor and outdoor use because of the mid-wheel drive design and tight turning radius which makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The 'Like New' Pride Jazzy Select power chair features a front panel for electronics and side battery access. The Used Pride Jazzy Select power wheelchair offers a comfortable ride with a spacious seat, larger foot platform and luxury high-back seat and headrest. ~ Peace of Mind
o Weight Capacity : 300 lbs.
o Total Weight with Batteries : 178 lbs.
o Heaviest Piece : 99 lbs.
o Breaks Down Into : 2 pieces
o Maximum Speed : 4 miles per hour
o Maximum Range of Travel : 15 miles
o Turning Radius : 20 inches
o Ground Clearance : 1.875 inches
o Largest Battery Available : 35 Ah o Charger Type : Offboard
o Overall Length : 35.5 inches without front riggings
o Overall Width : 23.75 inches
o Power Elevating Seat : N/A
o Drive Wheels : 10 inches
o Caster Wheels : 6 inches
o Anti-Tip Wheels : 5 inches
The Jazzy Power Chair is More Than an Electric Wheelchair
The Jazzy Power Chair offers a wide range of mobility solutions that are built for the real world. From easily portable power wheelchairs, to robust models with Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over varied terrain, there is a Jazzy Power Chair to suit anyone's needs. With its high quality construction, unparalleled maneuverability and ease of operation, it's no wonder the Jazzy Power Chair is America's #1 Power Chair!
Whether you currently own a Jazzy model, or you're shopping for a new one, everything you need is right here at Pride Mobility. Find Jazzy brochures, manuals and more.
• Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear
• Red or blue color-through shroud
• Black high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
• Dual-layer powder coated frame for increased durability
• Built with ease of service in mind
Model Jazzy Select 6
Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Turning Radius 21.87"
Maximum Speed* Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearance 1.75"
Front Wheels 6" solid casters
Drive Wheels 10" solid
Rear Wheels 6" solid casters
Drivetrain Two-motor, in-line, mid-wheel drive
Braking System Regenerative and electro-mechanical
Suspension Type Active-Trac® (ATX)
High-Back Seating 20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 21.25" - 23.25"
Specialty Seating 20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)
Specialty Seat-to-Floor Range 16.5" - 18.5"
Synergy Seating 20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)
Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range 16.5" - 18.5"
Power Elevating Seat Option Yes
Standard Electronics 40A, PG GC3
40A, PG 6-key VR2 required with Power Elevating Seat Option.
Battery Size 12 volt, U-1 (2 required)
Standard Battery Charger 3.5A, off-board
Per-Charge Range* Up to 15 miles
Battery Weight 24 lbs. each
Base Weight 100 lbs.
Standard Seat Weight 43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
Standard Seat Size 18" x 18"-20"
Medicare Code Coverage Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
Color Options Jazzy Red or Jazzy Blue
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
• Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
• Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
• Overall Product Performance Verification
• Dimensional Requirement Compliance
• Product Durability & Reliability Testing
• Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
• Misuse and Abuse Testing
• Ergonomic Verification
• Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
• Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
• Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
• Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
• UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
• Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC
Watch out for: