Posted by DMT EXCEL LIMITED- VERIFIED EMPLOYER VERIFIED22 Mar 3:48 pmIkeja, Lagos
• Ensure pharmaceutical standards of the organization are met
• Managing and providing guidelines for optimal storage and stocking of products and maintenance of pharmaceutical standards
• Ability to provide drug information to clients
• Ensure rational use and dispensing of drugs and supplements
• Educate the public/customers about the need for proper dieting, its importance in disease prevention, etc.
• Establish proper meal plans for the patient in accordance with their preference, health, and financial capabilities
• Evaluate the health and diet needs of patients
• Educate other healthcare professionals
• Run health promotion clinics in hospitals, pharmacies, and other community settings.
• Deliver to clients/patients the highest quality and comprehensive clinical care along evidence based medical guidelines.
• Liaise appropriately with external specialists, health professionals in providing clinical care.
• Provide personal, comprehensive, coordinated and continued medical care for through the medical practice.
• Provide frequent patient evaluations by monitoring vital signs and carrying out whole body analysis or tests
• A Doctor of Pharmacy degree, known as a Pharm.D. Pharmacy programs
• Must have at least two years of college study with courses including math, chemistry, biology, physics, humanities and social sciences
Watch out for: